Monday, July 13, 2009

Here we go again....


Okay, so I started this blog a while ago but I completely forgot about it and NEVER, ever updated it. I thought I should give it another shot, so here it goes. So lately i've been up to a whole lot of nothing. Well i've been going to summer school, but I meant anything fun. Thank goodness I received my repot card last Thursday or I would have still been attending school thinking I failed Physics again. Well technically I still have a R.O.P class that I have to be in, but we never do anything productive. So there really isn't a point of going at all, plus, I can just have somebody sign me in and i'll still get credit, ha. Well i'll be going back on Wednesday to take my senior pic but that's about it. I'll have another post soon where i'll give some opinions about stuff and things happening in the sports world, ciao.




No comments:

Post a Comment