Tuesday, July 14, 2009

All star game


The all star game is finally here. I love watching the allstar game! I would have loved it more if my favorite player, Andre Ethier, would have made it, but congrats to the other Dodgers who did! That would be Orlando Hudson, Chad Billingsley, and Jonathan Broxton. Broxton won't be able to play because of a toe unjury, how unlucky for him. I hope he gets better soon because he will definitely be needed the second half. Matt Kemp was so close to gettting in, but L.A. fans just didn't vote as much as he needed them too. He'll be an allstar sooner or later though, he has that kind of potential. Also, I can't wait to watch the game because I get to see some of my other favorite players like Braun, Pujols and Lincecum. Of course I want the N.L. to win because The Dodgers are going to need homefield advantage when they're in the world series, ha. Do you think this year's game will top last year's? I dont know but I sure hope it's a good one, aloha.

No comments:

Post a Comment